Hello







Hello, my name is Ricke Elaine Ballard Gritten. I am currently a student at IUPUI working towards a Masters in Library Science. I enjoy cult television and movies, books and travel. I am a mother of two girls and am husbanded by Kevin, and act as steward to two cats, Hermione and Bandit. The purpose of this blog is to post weekly assignments, reflections and reviews required for LIS-S 524 Adult Reader's Advisory. To explore other examples of graduate course work, please visit my Wordpress site, https://ricketiki.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Reading Profile

YA Annotation: Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorofor

Week 12 Prompt: Nonfiction Matrix Annotation- On Tyranny by Timothy Snyder

Special Topics Paper: Indigenous Futurisms

Suspense Annotation: Origin: A Novel, by Dan Brown

Week Thirteen Prompt

Book Club

Fantasy Annotation: The Book of Phoenix by Nnedi Okorafor